The above tweet references a July 21, 2014 podcast by Simon Black of Sovereign Man. Whether you agree or disagree with the content, this podcast is fascinating because it attempts to interpret current events both:
1. In light of history; and
2. In terms of how certain events relate to each other.
The podcast references a number of topics that have been the subject of individual posts here, the Isaac Brock Society and other blogs. For that reason alone it is worth the 40 minute investment.
– the possible attempt by the Obama administration to claim ownership of the MH17 issues based on the “claim” that there was an accidental U.S. citizen on the flight (at best a “dual citizen”).
– the recent agreement among Russia, China, Brazil, South Africa and India to create a bank that will NOT be based on U.S. dollar domination
– Treasury’s War: the evolution of war from “traditional war” to “financial war” and “cyber war”
– the Obama administration using an “executive order” to levy a 9 billion dollar fine on a French bank
– the absurdity of the world’s biggest debtor (the United States) telling the rest of the world what to do
– the significance of the U.S. dollar as a major reserve currency
– the similarities between the events that started World War 1 and the shooting down of MH17
In any event, this is an enjoyable, interesting and relevant podcast.
Thanks to Simon Black (or whatever his name really is).