Second passports are becoming more and more important.
The pathway to second citizenship is not always an easy one. Setting a realistic agenda at the outset is essential.
Perfect Second Passport?
Second passport programs come and go. At any one time, there may be any number of programs to choose from worldwide. Naturally, they vary greatly in both quality and cost.
There are many questions you should ask yourself before you make a commitment to a particular second passport program. Here are but a few:
* Is the political and/or economic stability of your passport-issuing country important?
* Will you wish to relocate there?
* How will a new citizenship and/or residence affect your tax position?
* If your concern is ease of travel, which parts of the world do you intend to travel to?
* Is asset protection a major priority?
* Is a name change important?
* What level of investment do you wish to commit?
View original post 108 more words